Lymph Drainage Therapysm A Hidden Key to Health and Longevitysm
Due to the nature and role of the lymphatic system, LDT can prove beneficial in the correction of numberous conditions as well as in preventative health maintenance. This is why you'll find a wide range of practitioners using LDT. Among them are medical doctors, osteopathic physicians, doctors of chiropractic, physical therapists, occupations therapists, naturopaths, nurses, lymphedema specialists, dentists, massage therapists, and bodyworkers.
In essence, Lymph Drainage Therapy works to help recirculate body fluids, stimulate functioning of the immune system, and a state of relaxation and balance withint the autonomic nervous system. It is shown that when these actions are accomplished, the results may be:
• reduction of edemas (swelling) and lymphedemas of many origins.
• regeneration of tissues (e.g., from burns and surgical scarring) and anti-aging effects
• relief of chronic inflammation and conditions such as acne, eczema, and allergies
• immune system stimulation for preventative and therapeutic effects
• reduction in the symptons of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
• relief of chronic pain
• deep relaxation to aid insomnia, depression, stress, loss of vitality, and loss of memory
• antipastic actions to relieve conditions such as voluntary or involuntary muscle hypertonus
• alleviation of adiposis and cellulite tissue
Seeing is believing!